Monday, May 28, 2012

Introduction

Hello,

I'm a middle-aged man that loves tech, but doesn't have the time to follow and buy everything.  In that boat, I am joined by many middle-aged men I know that want to stay abreast of useful things.  They care about what tech can impact their lives, not the 28nm barrier to micro-circuits.  They might not know what Moore's Law is until they are coached (at which point, they will honestly remember hearing that before).

It is my intention to present, from time to time (as much as possible), tech that helps other non-professional techies incorporate tech in their lives.  I set no boundaries.  I will post about mobile phone apps, use of "the cloud" in a way that adults care about (Evernote vs. Instagram, for example), tech hardware, tv's, phones, odd gadgets.  My idea is basically anything at all tech related that someone 35-55 might be interested in using in their daily lives.

The main idea here is:  Usefulness!

I hope you will follow and find something useful.  Feel free to comment.

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment